- Admission to the County Show and the English Winter Fair on both days of each Show.
- Use of the Members' restaurant, bar area and cloakroom facilities at the County Show.
- Reduced entry fees for the Livestock Competitions at both the County Show and the English Winter Fair
- Free entry into the District and County Agricultural Competitions.
- Reserved forward parking
Membership of the Society as a Governor entitles you to the following additional benefits at the County Show:
- Use of the Governor's Lounge and Dining Room on the first floor of the Grandstand overlooking the Main Ring
Membership Rates are as follows:
- Single - £25
- Joint - £40
- Family* - £45
- Governor** - £60
- Governor & Family* - £65
* Includes two adults and up to three children under 16 years of age
** Includes two adults
A special reduce rate membership of £5 is offered to Members of the Staffordshire Young Farmers Club (SYFC)
Payment by Direct Debit attracts a reduction of £2 on all membership categories with the exception of the SYFC membership
If you require further advice or assistance please telephone the Showground Office on 01785 258060.